Job Title: National Internal Auditor for Triumph The Church and Kingdom of God in Christ
Reporting To: Chief Apostle and Executive Staff of Apostles
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor who is a member of Triumph The Church and Kingdom of God in Christ to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Successful candidate will possess a through knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgement.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design, implement and maintain internal audit procedures and risk management processes.
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable plans, policies, and standards.
- Ensure accuracy of financial information.
- Follow-up on audit recommendations
- Participate in opening meetings with Districts to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement to the District and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process.
- Participate in closing meetings with districts at the end of audit, providing clear explanations for identified issues.
Knowledge & Experience
- Post-secondary education in Business, Finance, or accounting.
- Solid understanding of risk and control concepts.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of legislation applicable to religious organizations.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Well developed technical skills in Word and Excel.
Skills & Attributes
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbal) with all levels within the church.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Ability to stand firm on difficult issues when required.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentiality in sensitive matters.
- Flexibility to meet changing expectations.
- Willing to attend NSOP.
Please mail resume to:
Elder Carolyn H. Malcom
General Recording Secretary
260 Rose Walk Drive
Covington, GA 30016
You can view the official word document here