– For the deepening of the spiritual life among her members so
that all members shall
attain the highest state of wisdom and power that
will lead to the
perfection of the individual in this life as true believers
of God divine.
– For the education of man in the worship of God and , to that
end, to especially decide
the whole council of God and preach a Holy and
To obey the whole law of God.
– It shall be the duty of the general church to develop a system
of care for the indigent,
to establish a fund for educational resources,
and to assist its members
in each district.
– To disseminate as its chief discipline, the Holy Bible, the
Written and Revealed Word
– For the ordination and appointments of those persons that are
qualified, and set apart to the work of Apostles, Princes,
Evangelists, Missionaries, and other specified officials.
– All licensed officials shall be required to teach and preach the
doctrine set forth in the
Basis of Union and the Written and Revealed Word
– All ordained officials shall enjoy all accompanying rights of